Monday, January 12, 2009

Today i was on leave, but it was a busy day still.. I went for my 2nd driving test.. Yes... i failed my 1st one via immediate failure.. I was so nervous back then and today was almost the same, butterfly in my stomach, but today i passed... Yeah...

And not only did i pass, i did pretty well, passed with 6 points only which a couple of the instructor was quite impressed that i did so well, oh well maybe they thought i would do pretty badly but yes i passed.

Part of my 2009 wishlist is complete partially, nw is getting a car, but i am not going to hurry into it probably in June, if i can still hold a job or a new one then i would really go think abt one, in the meantime, shall do a litte bit of research.

Also today i went for a haircut, finally gt my usual stylist to do it for me and also i put light brown color as well... Getting ready for CNY. Haha. Anyway today has been a good day

No comments: