Friday, March 19, 2010

I have make my decision liao..
Stick with my dear CS and see what happens from there

going to be 3 yrs in CS liao.. Wow did not know it would b that long
but here I am..

Anyway a bit of update of what I have been up to..
Caught Alice in wonderland last week, really not bad..
Slight sequel to the old flim.. Nice! Heard from my friend the 3D is quite good as well..

Collected my tailored shirts and pants from Men Tradition...
Love it especially the shirt nice cutting.. The pants right on the hip slight tight but the boss say will expand abit so ok la..
Money well spent I guess..

Going on road trip again.. 2 day 1 night trip Malacca on 11 to 12 apr
after our short Kuantan trip in march.. Haha..
Malacca will be a easier drive, hope my little car can blast past the 150km/hr mark
the other time vibrate like mad.. Haha...

Well.. That is abt all the update le ba.. Late for work again,, it finally Friday liao!
Tonite having pool game! Yeah!

No comments: