Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time now 8.44am.. Now on board Singapore world class mrt train to office..
I board train at lakeside mrt and have been on board 10 minutes or so and guess what I am not even for at jurong east which is 2 stops away from lakeside.. Talk about world class right..

Every morning it has to stop in between here and there.. I come early also tio, I come late also tio..
I really wonder what is the problem? Or this is just expected?

So here I am standing on board the train with the train finally willing or finally allow to enter jurong east station and I wonder how long would it take for them to move off and hang in between clementi and jurong east..

So much for world class and the price hike on the train fares..

Anyway tml around this time, will be on flight for me 1st holiday in 2010
going to Vietnam, ho chi minh city, going with the tradition of holiday for me birthday..
Yes turning 26 yrs old in less than a week..

Time files.. We said that all the time.. Before u know it, we will be saying it again..
Well to sum up my 26 years in a few lines..
I may not be the most fortunate person on earth..
But in one ways or another, I have truely been blessed in quite a number of ways..
Be it work, love, life or family..
I may not be appreciative all the time but deep down I am...
And I always am glad that I see another sunrise.. Be it even if I wake up after the rise ; )
hope everyone feels the same as well..

Happy Early birthday to me

No comments: