Friday, November 9, 2007

Update update...

Haven been updating my blog ever since i restarted it again. Recently have been really bz with school and work.
Anyway i just finish my last exam for my degree... let hope it is the last one. LOL... ORD loh!! 2 years of struggle, army with school, then work and school... the end seens so near and yet so far.
Results will be out on 5 Dec 2007.. Weee...

During this period did quite a lot of shopping as well.. haha... i bought a psp !!! love it meh... haha... my gf pay half for me... weee....and she bought me a Burberry wallet 3 days ago for Chirstmas!!! yeah... Gone is the Mont blanc one!! haha... had a hard time getting the Burberry wallet cos almost every Burberry boutique all sold out... Wee... got it at DFS on a 2nd attempt, apparently the salesgirl says that model was just in on that day...

And yesterday went to my secondary school friend place for deepavali... did quite a bit of catching up... how many of our lives have change and how time files... from the carefree life to now the ever pursuing life. always this and then that... from school to career to money money money to marriage and some even to kids... life can be so tiring now onwards. but it was really nice that i could see most of them still doing good... that was nice!!

For today i am home, cleaning my room, finally have some time on my own for some housekeeping... yeah! today on leave, haven been to office since last Thursday as i was preparing for exam and stuff... Work in general is tough and more and more tough liao... So looking towards the challenge on Mon then... haha... that all for now...

No comments: