Sunday, December 23, 2007

OVer tHe Weekends

Just a recap of the weekends that have past

14 December 2007

I went to a chalet with my gf with 3 of my poly friends and their significant other half? Making 8 person for the chalet. Me, my gf, Jasmina, garrick, Yvonne, yuchen, Barui and michelle. LOL..

I went from work to Downtown East with my gf and reach there about 9pm. To my amazement, 4 of them were already done with the eating and were busy trying to bath. So funny loh...

i thought bbq is something that last till late night and people chat over food and cooking. But the 4 of them just ate and bath and that it. So so funny. And to think they were all busy getting ready for mahjong that all. ^_____""""

So thus leaving 4 of us left, Barui, Michelle, my gf and myself. So i think we just ate abit and pack up around 10pm plus. My shortest ever BBQ. If that is consider anything to be proud of. LOL.

Thereafter it was mahjong mahjong till around 4am plus.

15 December 2007

Everyone was deadbeat from mahjong and we woke up around 9 plus and we had breakfast at Mac, and thereafter 4 of us went to cycle or should i say 3 went to cycle and 1 went to learn to cycle. And that 1 was ME!!! LOL.. Aii... the other 4 slp till i don't know what time as they did not have enough rest.

My cycling adventure seem a torture for Barui and Michelle as they balance me from left and right as i struggle trying to balance. And i was so paisen for that especially Barui who was sweating madly. And i really want to give up badly.

But after an hour or so. Yes! Barui and michelle effort were not wasted as i finally manage to cycle!!! wahaha. But only striaght la. LOL. But nevertheless, i felt i did them proud la. At least i could cycle normally althought striaght nia.

Thank You Barui and Michelle!!!

Continue with my chalet Adventure. Later. And will post some photos as well.

No comments: