Sunday, December 2, 2007

ORD from uni. ORD loh!!!

You know what... I passed my exams!!! YEaH!!! If the results are correct from the RMIT website then u hear it right, i pass my last and final semsenter of my degree program, the actual result from SIM will be posted only on this coming wednesday. So strange.

But anyway after 2 years of struggle through army, doing duty from morning 9 to 5 and booking out of camp to school and back to camp after school, immediately doing duty 11 to 3am. Those were the time in army and it was the toughest time. The working and studying thereafter was still not so bad, doing projects in the office secretly. haha... But finally it is over.

Really wanted to thank my army pals who helped me with my irritating schedule of booking out to school and coming back. Every bit of it... And i wanted to thank my PC who help me get the permission to go for school which i am grateful. This is somehow sound like thank you speech but i am just really grateful for all the help i have got through this 2 years of studies as it was not by any means the usual study regime. So just want to tell everyone that help me along the way that i appreciate it all. My schoolmates, my army pals , my ex schoolmates who help me along with guidance and stuff and all everyone la...

No comments: