Saturday, May 17, 2008

IPPT aftermath

Mention on my last post that i went for IPPT on 10 May, i was desperate to pass as i need to do so before my coming birthday, otherwise it would mean Remedial training of 2 months... quite scary...

And i fail!!! Sianz... morale low and i fail my 2.4km run by quite a lot... the passing time was 12:20 min and i was at 12:59 min to be exact which is 39 second to make up... damm sian la that why untill now then post about ippt.

So after that ippt i decide to train and since monday till thursday i ran everyday and only eat Mr bean soya beancurd for dinner... trying to lose weight as well... and it work!!

This morning i went to retake my ippt and i passed!!! i clocked a time of 12:03min knocking off almost 1min off my previous timing... and funny thing is , this time round i took it under the hot sun and the other time round, it was cooling weather...

HEre are my result... wahaha




but anyway just damm happy la, $100 incentive and most importantly no RT!!! yes la!!!

Going to party later at velvet... go rest liao...

No comments: