Thursday, May 8, 2008

Long time i never blog, 1 month and 1 day to be exact. Been bz with work and also training up to take IPPT. Going to take coming sat. Wish me luck, all i want is to pass, cannot be bother with anything else...

In between this 1 month and 1 day i bought , very happy with my purchase... wahaha...
i sound like a girl here showing of my purchase for the month... wahaha... i bought a small size Nike bag and a Agnes b homme bag... dun know if get the spelling right mah... but spend quite a bit on the latter althought it does nt look too expensive actually, reminds me of those sold at bugis street... wahaha...


Just very happy with my purchase... wahaha.. this month spend loads of money... going to hongkong come next month... looking forward to my long awaited holiday... Just hope everything just fall into place nicely... haiz... kind of tired with everything now... work especially... tired... happy that a break is finally coming...

My mid year review is coming soon as well, looks like work is going to be quite interesting come next 3 weeks or so as my boss is heading for india in Jun. So she has to review this month before she leaves...

My birthday is coming as well! yeah... dun know to be happy or not.. 1yr older liao.. dun know how to celebrate as well... my colleague has organized something at velvet on 17th this month as a celebration for me... they really make me feel very big star... wahaha.. damm paisen la...haha.. but anyway really love my colleagues all and have loads of fun with them around... wahaha.. will update on the event after the 17th... oh ya, and i did went to dblo with them on one sat last month... will post some photos as well.. wahaha...

that all.... tired tired tired.

No comments: