Monday, April 13, 2009

Something i wrote on my iPhone on 29 March 09'

This world has changed so much or maybe the world has not changed but i have... i have grown up and join the real world... funny to say that when i started working at 13... Strange to say that when you are about to turn 25..

As i sit in the train towards Dobby Ghuat and typing away on my iPhone, i am looking at 2 youngs girls (i am not perverted or anything) probably around 2 years old with their mum and grandma, they PRC by the way.. I start to think when was i like those girls.. in terms of age i mean.

I dont know why but it really got me thinking what it was like to be young, like real young... Cos i dont remenber much about my young childhood, there are some evidence in the form of photos to support that i did grow up happily but no memories for me to keep in my heart... Why huh? Do you have any?

As you grow up, u keep wanting to go back, to change it for the better but yet for some, they decide to forward and keep driving ahead... I admire those with an aim, a goal and what they want to be, because i don't... I am pretty much aimless and really lost and finding me... Anyone found me? Haha...

Anyway yesterday i went out to my gf place which is located in Hougang and i drove there for the 1st time, borrow a friend's car and it was pretty fun and gave me my 1st opportunity to kind of feel what it is like to own a car...

And we bought my gf dog to cut his nails and also to east coast for a walk. Thereafter i drove the dog back home before we went for dinner at a hongkong cafe but thought it was not as great as before... And got a bit tired and sick, but still manage to drive back to return the car... But certainly it was quite a fun day...

No comments: