Thursday, April 23, 2009

Written on my iphone again while waiting for dinner

90 cents was all i got in the right hand side pants pocket...

And i am carrying a $300 plus Agnes B messenger bag, inside my nice fancy bag it lies a $350 Burberry wallet with no cash inside, a bunch of cards.. Wearing a Agnes B watch, listening to music from an 500 plus iphone... Not showing off here...

Yet with all those said, 90 cents was all i got... if felt light almost to the point it allow me to walk faster... Took the pressure off me... Felt happy about just having 90cents... Nothing to compare nothing to say about... That 90 cents was just me...

I hate the life of pursuing to earn big bucks, get good jobs, looking at shares, looking at computer screen... being compare, being ask or challenge to compete... Listening to my mum at home complain i no money still wan to do this and that... i dotn get it la...

All i want is to be happy.. Stop doing everything... Listen to the slient breeze and let the day pass on...

However we all know all this are not possible... But i tell myself i will work towards it... Set new goals for myself... Simple and Straightfoward... And no care about the rest... I am just 90 cents

No comments: