Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ok... it is almost 3 months since any post was make... where have i been, well... searching for myself... LOL...

I have just been lazing around i guess and being lazy to type.
Anyways... I have switch role since my last post... Still in the same company but now i am working as a Jun Accountant, no more ops for and no more docs certainly. The decision to move was really hard to make, I had established myself so much in my previous role and now i have to start from scratch all over again. That really sucks, but hopefully i can be like the Yankees who reclaim their World Series title again.. Their 27th in the Yankees history since they last won it 5 years or 6 years ago.. WAY to Go..

More update on my recent life, have been doing up my car, just lowered it recently, looking to change exhaust in time to come, but now looking for Spoon replica CF spoiler? anyone?

Took my CPA paper as well not so long ago... Took 4 days leave to study but 2 days down with food poisioning sia. Damn unlucky, dont think will make it this time round but still fingers and toes crossed hoping for a miracle ya... LOL...

Also thinking of going out on a short trip near Singapore... Any suggestion and ideas out there..

Last but not least. I am still searching for myself, my old self and the real me... yawnz... good night

No comments: