Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend is going to end in less than an hour, time files. Now waiting for the big EPL game between Manchester United and Chelsea, my bet for a winner, totally the Blue of Chelsea to crush the Red of Manchester. Obviously as u would know, i am a chelsea fan la... haha...

Just a bit on me weekend, me got me iphone a new look, the place i went to is called digiskin... And presenting my new look iphone 2G



My two gecko... haha...

And i also went to the tailor at Penisula called Men tradition to tailor me suit... hope it would turn out good... haha... And went on shopping as well, bought a shirt from Raoul and one in CK tangs by N tyler...

Caught the Movie Astroboy, pretty exciting and quite cute and good to watch... wonder if there would be sequel to it.

Anyway at the end of the weekend, my thoughts are "Money is King and it makes the worlds go round and it certainly can buy you happiness"

No comments: