Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back blogging, back boring... LOL... I looking for a new job... i wan a product control role but no one want me... LOL...

Anyway i getting new furnitures for my room, trying to make it more comfy than ever, just manage to install my TV anteena socket that allow me to view tv like the ones i get for my living room... planning to subscribe scv as well.. but then dun know will get the chance to watch anot... very scare i waste money leh... haha...

Got a new bed coming in this saturday as well with new frame and stuff... bought at a cheap of 780 nia come with super single mattress from four star brand, divan with head board , pillow, bolster and mattress protector as free gift... not too bad for 780... wahaha... quite looking forward... together with my ikea open concept wardrobe that i bought frm thomas bro, not too bad... hee.. only thing was that i did not re-paint the room, which i will not be able to due to the wardrobe... but well.. accept it liao...

Now after the bed, planning to install shut out curtains, and get a mirror and dressing area in the room to complete everything and maybe a shoe rack... exciting weeks ahead...

And the shares that i bought as well are shaking like dun know what sia... can only hold now... haha... sianz...

No comments: