Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I really think I am haunted by my past and I have gone to the stage where I am devoid of emotions and I have lost the human touch with the world... I dont feel anything anymore, be it happy or sad, I dont feel any and I dont share any.. I am just an aimless soul living for no reason.. I have no career, no money, no life.. So meaningless... I dont where I am, dont know where I wanna go.. It is just a big "dont know"! Can someone give me a lift? Show me the way I should I cos I dont know where I am.. Really tired of life.. Really tired..
Anyway I am on leave today 1/2 day and tml.. A breakaway from work.. And tml I am having my driving test.. No emotion also, think I will fail so I cannot be bothered, just feel wasting my money cos recently low on cash , all throw into shares..
Tml going ikea to get furniture for my room, maybe a side table, anyone wanna join me? Haha

No comments: