Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today is my company annual party amid the global financial meltdown.. As most banks are cancelling their party due to budget, we continue and it was just boring .. it was held at Siloso beach in sentosa on a Friday as compared to last yr zouk on Thursday.. But it was jus boring, no dance, terrible waiting time for drinks, too little pple with too big of a venue.. And a bore indeed.. Nvm all that , talking with colleagues seem to take more centre stage then all the singing from the bands.. Especially when I met cedric, the man who taught me everything I knew from the start.. I dont know why but when I see him I will think I should not be heck care in my work and teach my team mates the best I know right now instead of being heck care , just like how cedric taught me.. But I am losing all my motivation now in work.. Tired tired..

No comments: